IVF Treatment Cost in Mumbai
Let us define IVF Treatment in Mumbai and IVF Treatment Cost in Mumbai first. I am sure you want to know about these two important things first before researching for the Best IVF Centre in Mumbai. IVF is a form of assisted reproductive technique where the sperm and egg are fertilised outside the human body. When a couple is unable to achieve pregnancy through the normal process, eggs from females and sperm from males are collected and taken to the lab, where they are fertilised. A few days after fertilisation occurs, the resulting embryo is placed inside the uterus. After around three weeks, the pregnancy test is carried out, as one cycle of IVF usually takes three weeks.
IVF Treatment in Mumbai is used not only if you are unable to conceive naturally but also if you are at risk of passing on a genetic deformity to your children. We will learn about the IVF treatment cost in Mumbai later on in this page.
IVF is the most advanced and proven method of fertility treatment available anywhere in the world, and IVF Treatment in Mumbai offers IVF services that are on par with international standards. So, choose the Best IVF Centre in Mumbai and get your IVF treatment in Mumbai done right.
The chances of having a healthy baby depend on one’s health condition, age, etc. IVF treatment can be time-consuming and costly, but it is worthwhile when the pros outweigh the cons. If you select the Best IVF Centre in Mumbai, your chances of getting pregnant are high, and what better physician than Goral Gandhi, who has more than 25+ years of experience?
IVF Treatment in Mumbai: Why Is It Needed?
All IVF Clinics in Mumbai have most types of infertility treatments available. IVF can be chosen for various reasons, the primary being infertility. When a couple plans to start a family after years of trying but there is no successful conception, that’s when they realise either of the partners is infertile. But in today’s world, IVF can be an option for a variety of problems, which we will discuss now:
- Fallopian tube problems can indeed make it difficult for a woman to conceive naturally. IVF (in vitro fertilisation) is one option that can help women with fallopian tube damage or blockage become pregnant. To figure out if IVF is the right choice for you, you should talk to a fertility specialist who has a lot of experience with IVF and a good track record of success. Goral Gandhi, with her 25+ years of experience, is an expert in IVF and could be a good option for you. Also, it’s worth noting that the location of the IVF centre would not be a barrier to your treatment as you can always travel. It is important to note that IVF is not the only option available to women with fallopian tube problems. Other options include surgery to repair or remove damaged fallopian tubes and treatments such as IUI (intrauterine insemination) or ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) that can help bypass fallopian tube problems and increase the chances of fertilisation. Before making a decision, it is important to get a full evaluation and know your fertility status. A fertility specialist can help you understand your options and the likelihood of success with each.
- Ovulation problems, including infrequent or absent ovulation, can make it difficult for a woman to conceive naturally. IVF (in vitro fertilisation) is one treatment option that can help women with ovulation problems become pregnant. In IVF, eggs are removed from a woman’s ovaries and fertilised with sperm in a laboratory. The resulting embryos are then transferred to the woman’s uterus. One of the most common ovulation problems is PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), which is a hormonal disorder that can affect ovulation. It is important to consult with a fertility specialist who has experience with IVF and a good track record of success to help you determine if IVF is the right option for you. A fertility specialist can also help you understand other options such as ovulation induction, ovulation tracking and timed intercourse, IUI (intrauterine insemination) or even surgical treatments that may be appropriate for your particular case.
- Uterine fibroids are benign (non-cancerous) tumours that can develop in the uterus. They are common in women in their 30s and 40s and can cause a variety of symptoms, including heavy menstrual bleeding, pelvic pain, and pressure on the bladder or rectum. Fibroids can also interfere with the implantation of a fertilised egg, making it more difficult to become pregnant. In some cases, fibroids can cause recurrent miscarriage. If you have been diagnosed with fibroids and are having difficulty getting pregnant, it’s important to consult with a fertility specialist who has experience treating women with fibroids. It’s important to note that not all IVF clinics are created equal, and success rates vary among them. Therefore, it is recommended that you choose the best IVF Centre in Mumbai with a good track record of success and experienced fertility specialists to handle complex cases like yours.
- Endometriosis is a condition in which tissue that looks like the endometrium, which is the lining of the uterus, grows outside of the uterus. This can lead to a number of problems, such as painful periods, pain during sexual activity, and trouble getting pregnant. Endometriosis can affect the function of the ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes, making it more difficult to become pregnant. In some cases, endometriosis can cause infertility or recurrent miscarriage. If you have been diagnosed with endometriosis and are having difficulty getting pregnant, it’s important to consult with a fertility specialist who has experience treating women with endometriosis.
- Infertility that can’t be explained is called “unexplained infertility.” This is when a man and a woman are both healthy but still can’t get pregnant, even after a thorough checkup. This can be a frustrating and difficult diagnosis for couples who are trying to conceive. In cases of infertility that can’t be explained, couples may be given a variety of treatments to help them get pregnant. The most common first-line treatment is usually timed intercourse with or without ovulation induction (OI) medications. In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is another option that can be considered for couples with unexplained infertility. IVF is a process in which eggs are removed from a woman’s ovaries and fertilised with sperm in a laboratory. The resulting embryos are then transferred to the woman’s uterus.
- Below average sperm concentration, abnormalities in sperm, weak flow of sperm, etc. can sometimes make it difficult for the sperm to fertilise the egg. So, it’s better to get the sperm tests done by an experienced IVF Specialist and always the Best IVF Centre in Mumbai if you are in Mumbai or in the surrounding area.
- Genetic disorder is yet another reason that you can opt for IVF. If either of you is at risk of passing on some genetic deformity to your child, then you can opt for IVF. Only the healthy embryo will be transferred to the uterus to minimise the chance of any deformity.
- If you are a candidate for chemotherapy or radiation due to cancer, etc, then in that case you can opt for IVF Treatment. Do check out for IVF Cost in Mumbai first and make an informed decision.
- If a woman is at risk due to pregnancy, then in that case she can opt for IVF.
Choose your IVF Specialist in Mumbai wisely, and who better than Goral Gandhi, who has 25+ years of experience?
What happens during an IVF treatment in Mumbai:
A basic IVF process goes through the following steps:
- Stimulation- This is a process in which the female is given drugs that contain Follicle stimulating hormones which makes the body produce more than one egg per month. The more eggs you produce, the more likely you are to increase the chances of your pregnancy.
- Egg retrieval- After the stimulation, the eggs are ready to be collected. During this process, a needle is inserted into each of your ovaries to pull out one egg at a time. Eggs are collected and put into a solution and put into the incubator.
- Fertilization- The collected egg is now fertilized with your partner’s sperm (IVF with self-eggs in Mumbai) or egg collected from a donor (IVF with Donor eggs in Mumbai, in this case, the donor eggs can be from a man, woman, or both) in the laboratory. In some cases where the sperm is unable to fertilize the eggs due to low motility, ICSI is performed, where the sperm is directly injected to fertilize the egg.
- Embryo transfer- The fertilized egg which is now an embryo is transferred into the womb using embryo transfer. When the embryos are formed, one embryo is placed into the womb, and the rest are stored for future use, as per consent. If the couple does not want to place the embryo now, they can freeze it and use it when they wish to become parents (this is called frozen embryo transfer).
Risks of IVF-
There are various risks involved in the process of IVF like:
- Multiple births: Since there are multiple embryos formed, the implantation of multiple embryos may result in multiple births.
- Premature delivery and early labor: Multiple birth pregnancy also carries a great risk of early labor and birth defects in the child.
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: Since the ovaries are stimulated to produce more eggs, they get swollen and become painful. This is called ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.
- Ectopic pregnancy: Women who undergo IVF treatment in Mumbai, are prone to have an ectopic pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancy is when the embryo implants itself in the fallopian tube rather than the uterus, in this case, the pregnancy is aborted as there is no way that the embryo can survive anywhere apart from the uterus.
IVF Cost in Mumbai
The IVF cost in Mumbai varies from clinic to clinic and from individual to individual. The IVF cost Mumbai can depend on various factors, including:
- Lab tests
- Egg Retrieval
- Sperm Peer
- Embryo Transfer
- Medication and many more
Types of IVF and IVF Cost Mumbai
- Natural IVF: Natural IVF cost Mumbai can cost you anywhere from 45,000 to 55,000. Again, it all depends on clinic to clinic and person to person. It is advisable that you get in touch with the specialist to discuss your case in detail and get the exact understanding of the procedure and IVF Cost Mumbai.
- IVF – ICSI: If you want to learn more about ICSI, click here. We will be discussing the cost only here. The IVF cost in Mumbai for ICSI may cost you anywhere between 2.0 lakh to 3.0 lakh. This cost generally includes everything from injections to start multiple egg development to embryology lab to whatnot. If you break up, the cost of all procedures can vary and start from a lesser amount, but it’s better to not get manipulated by less cost which does not include the whole procedure.
- IVF with Self Eggs: The IVF Cost in Mumbai, or as a matter of fact, IVF Cost in India usually starts from 10,000, but there are many hidden factors to it. It is generally only the start of IVF cycle and 10,000 is only for lab tests and some procedures to test your body. If 2-3 IVF cycles are used, then you can see the amount changing. So, IVF is a little costly process and usually you end up spending no minimum than 60,000 to 3.0 lakh depending upon your individual treatment.
- IVF Lite (mini IVF): This is preferred by couples who have age issues and want less medication and procedures. It is advisable you get in touch with us and we can provide you with tentative pricing according to your needs.
- IVF for Advanced Age Women: Again, the cost varies from clinic to clinic and person to person. If you want to include everything from doctor visits to medications to injections, etc. it can cost you anywhere from 1.0 lakh to 4.0 lakh.
So, consult the Best IVF Centre in Mumbai to find out which type of IVF procedure is best for you and how much is the IVF Cost in Mumbai. Patience is the key to success, so do your research wisely. Connect now and feel the difference.
Why Choose Goral Gandhi and the Cost of IVF Mumbai?
So, you see, the Cost of IVF Mumbai can vary from clinic to clinic and person to person. Goral Gandhi in Mumbai has 25 years of experience in the field of fertility. She is one of the best embryologists in Mumbai and the founder of Global Fertility Solution, and she will help you on every step of your journey to parenthood and help you understand IVF, IUI, Surrogacy, etc. and the roles of each of these in detail when you visit her.
Goral Gandhi runs the best IVF Centre in Mumbai. Connect and feel the difference.
Q1: What is the Cost of IVF Treatment in Mumbai?
The cost of IVF Treatment depends on various factors, such as the IVF Treatment Centre you have selected, the health conditions of the intended parents, etc. It is recommended that you select the best IVF Centre in Mumbai to keep the costs as low as possible. We recommend connecting with us now and getting your personalised IVF quote. We are eager to solve your queries related to IVF in Mumbai and IVF Cost in Mumbai.
Q2: How much does an IVF Treatment cost in India in 2023?
Again, it all depends on the IVF Centre you choose, the area you live in, the health of the intended parents, etc. The tentative cost of IVF usually starts at Rs. 65,000 and can go all the way up to Rs. 2.5 lakh. This is only a rough estimate, and it includes all the IVF Cycles costs; there are no hidden charges, as sometimes the IVF Centre will say the cost starts at Rs. 7,500, but that is the cost of only one IVF Cycle, and it usually takes 2-3 IVF cycles before you can get pregnant. So, choose the Best IVF Centre in Mumbai to avoid confusion and hidden costs in the end.
Q3: Which is the best IVF Clinic in Mumbai?
Any IVF Clinic with the maximum number of years in business can be considered the Best IVF Clinic in Mumbai, and who is better than Goral Gandhi’s Global Fertility Solutions, which has 25+ years of experience, more than any other IVF Clinic in Mumbai?
Q4: Who are the top IVF Specialists in Mumbai and in India?
Goral Gandhi is one of the top IVF Specialists in Mumbai. She is not only an embryologist and an IVF specialist but also a trainer and expert in IVF products. She has chosen the best IVF products, which are called “Cryotec,” and has her own teaching module at ISRME. She is the only IVF Specialist who has her own lab, GFS; her own training module, ISRME; and her own carefully picked IVF products, known as Cryotec.
Q5: Which is the Best Hospital for IVF in Mumbai?
If you are looking for the Best Hospital for IVF in Mumbai, then look no further. You have come to the right place. Anyone with 25+ years of experience in IVF, training, and choosing her own IVF products for her patients can be considered the best IVF Specialist. So, choose wisely. Goral Gandhi fulfils all the above qualities.