Egg Donor – Overview
Indo Nippon IVF and its founder Goral Gandhi and Gautam Allahbadia are one of the leading names in the IVF treatment world since 2000. Our Donor Egg IVF program is highly recognized and rewarded worldwide and we have facilitated the delivery of thousands of babies over the past 18 years in the process.
It is worth mentioning that our team at Indo Nippon IVF Center has performed highest percentage of Donor Egg IVF cycles as compared to the top 25 IVF clinics in India. Our Founder and Scientific Director, Mrs. Goral Gandhi is renowned name in egg Donation Mumbai vitrification domain globally. She has trained over 500 embryologists across 13 countries in egg and embryo freezing technique. We have incorporated our expertise of egg freezing in our egg donation program and use fresh as well as frozen eggs for our egg donation program.
Donor egg IVF is generally used for patients with lower egg quality and/or quantity and often comes as a blessing for all those who couldn’t conceive while using their own eggs. We have helped patients from almost every part of the globe and this speaks about our global outreach and success journey. Our donor egg IVF team possess high level of expertise and specialization to better serve the needs of our domestic and international clients.
Why should you choose Donor Egg IVF at Indo Nippon IVF?
- We at Indo Nippon IVF take immense pride in stating that we have attained remarkably high success rates in egg donation cycles.
- We have partnered with some of the most elite egg donor agencies and further screen each and every donor on the hardest possible medical criteria and infectious diseases like HIV1,2 ; HIV PCR; HbsAg ; HCV , VDRL. We encourage our patients to choose the Egg donors below the age of 30 years in order to ensure high quality eggs for their treatment.
- We also have our own International egg donor Mumbai database tie-ups in regards to International caucasian & African egg donors.
- Here at Indo Nippon IVF, the choice always stays with you in regards to the start of the treatment process and also the choice of fresh egg donors India or frozen donor eggs.
- You can further expect all the individual attention from your donor egg coordinator and physician during every step of the treatment process.
You will get to experience only the perfect blend of great quality healthcare, cutting edge medical science and clinical excellence here at Indo Nippon IVF.
While being a renowned name in third party reproduction in India, our team has acted as a pioneer in developing and implementing the most advanced technologies in the infertility field. Additionally, with our highly qualified embryologists, we are one of the few IVF clinics to start with egg banking for fertility preservation in cancer patients along with elective egg banking for age related or social reasons. All of these treatment services are always on board along with other treatments in combination with Donor egg IVF.
Our main motive is to only provide you all the personal care required with all the due support in order to make your parenting dreams realized. Our team of expert physicians would always stay in close contact with you throughout your pregnancy journey as we understand that the journey would be bringing all types of struggles and emotions in the process.
We have further partnered with a number of ground based logistics company in order to support our valued patients in every way while making their IVF and surrogacy journey stay comfortable with a ‘home away from home’ experience. It doesn’t matter if it’s about picking you up from the airport, taking care of your hospital accommodation, hotel bookings, local transport, ticketing and visa support, sightseeing, or supporting you for any requirements during the course of your journey, our logistics support partner is there to take care of it all from “End to End”.