Before starting an IVF in vitro fertilization it is important that you understand the different treatment options. Some women in fertility treatment get pregnant through the simplest techniques such as timed intercourse or natural or artificial insemination, or simply after a small surgical procedure to remove a polyp.
In other cases, when there is an obstruction of the fallopian tubes, poor sperm quality, endometriosis, or other pathologies that affect the uterus, in such cases, IVF will be required. It is a more complicated process and along with this IVF treatment cost in India is a little high as compared to other options, but it also offers the possibility of avoiding the transmission of genetic diseases to the baby, thanks to the experts of Goralgandhi.
There are many myths surrounding IVF. It is important to know that there is no single standard treatment for everyone.
In order to maximize pregnancy options, doctors are interested in obtaining the maximum number of eggs and of the highest possible quality. Therefore, by means of medication, it is possible to stimulate the ovaries in a controlled way so that several ovarian follicles grow and develop in an adequate number and size. However, it is also important to know IVF treatment cost in Mumbai before starting getting treated.
Each woman requires ovarian stimulation medication and doses adapted to the response of her ovaries. It is important to avoid ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome. Excessive enlargement of the ovaries is treated after ovarian stimulation and retrieval of the oocytes, and the abdomen is filled with fluid from the aspirated follicles. Patients with polycystic ovaries are the most at risk.
While the woman is administering the injections that stimulate follicular development, several serial ultrasound examinations are carried out.
About 34-36 hours before the follicular puncture, the patient is injected with hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) to finish maturing the eggs and trigger ovulation. When the size of the follicles is adequate, the gynecologist schedules the follicular puncture.
You may know an overview of several things, from the procedure, the success rate, and the possible risks. Here’s a quick overview of IVF you need to know.
- Female infertility accounts for 40 percent of all cases of difficulty in conceiving offspring, while male infertility accounts for 30 percent, and the remaining 30 percent is caused by infertility in both partners and infertility whose causes cannot be explained.
- Initially, IVF was developed to help women who have problems with their fallopian tubes. Now, IVF is used more widely for a wide variety of fertility problems.
- During IVF treatment, usually, the ovaries are stimulated with fertility drugs to encourage the production of more than one egg at a time. The eggs are then collected and fertilized with the partner’s sperm in the laboratory before being injected into the uterus.
- The success rate of IVF depends on a number of factors, including the cause of infertility, the technique and procedure performed, and your age.
- Women under the age of 35 and undergoing IVF have a 39.6 percent chance of having a baby. Women over the age of 40 years by 11.5 percent.
To know the IVF treatment cost in Navi Mumbai, the ideal solution is to contact the experienced professionals of Goral Gandhi.